Thread: The Great Snow Weekend

Default The Great Snow Weekend

Enjoy.....

that first picture is EPIC! I didn't get a chance to get out. had to shovel the roof today between church and bible study (one ends at 12:30 and the other starts at 5:30, but we got her done) and my machine was having some issues.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Lots of snow to play in this year. Be careful and watch for overflow.

Glad to see it's running good We got out a bit Saturday too, but man that flat light was killer. I've got a couple bruises that I nursed yesterday while watching football.

We got out also and had fun. Loving how much snow we're getting (for riding, at least) but yeah, the flat light is getting old. Can't wait for a few blue bird sunny days to ride in!
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Call in sick at work. The stars and moon are out here right now. Looks like a clear day shaping up