Thread: Crosswind lake to Sourdough

Default Crosswind lake to Sourdough

Hello, I am curious if anyone knows if the tributaries between Crosswind lake and the West fork Gulkana are floatable? Any info anybody might have would be greatly appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable replying to this post please send me a pm. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Hello, I am curious if anyone knows if the tributaries between Crosswind lake and the West fork Gulkana are floatable? Any info anybody might have would be greatly appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable replying to this post please send me a pm. Thanks.
    Kirk Wilson of CrossWind Lake lodge has lived the are for decades. He would know and occasionally is on this forum. http://www.akfish.com/
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Quote Originally Posted by tdelarm View Post
    Kirk Wilson of CrossWind Lake lodge has lived the are for decades. He would know and occasionally is on this forum. http://www.akfish.com/
    Thanks for the tip. I will try to get in touch with him. He might not want to give me any information if he is trying to run a business out there. In the meantime, is there anybody else out there who knows if it is floatable?

bushwack, i answered your questions best i could on the rafting forum.

good luck

larry

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I will try to get in touch with him. He might not want to give me any information if he is trying to run a business out there. In the meantime, is there anybody else out there who knows if it is floatable?
    Bushwack Jack,

I don't think Kirk would have a problem helping you out. Unlike 'some' Alaskans I don't seem him as someone that needs to monetize every last bit of information he has. He's been around a long time, I don't think he's as fragile as some. Give him a call. Tell him I sent you :-) Tim Delarm
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel

Thanks Tim. I do intend to call him. Thanks again for the tip. I'll tell him you recommended I call him.