Thread: F & G made it right on drawing hunt problems

Default F & G made it right on drawing hunt problems

I tried to put in for my drawing permits on the last day of the year. Although it was the last day I did start early in the day, didn't wait until 5:00pm. The links were down at 9:30 am when I started. Like othes I could not get thru. I sent them an email that day explaining what happened & the hunts I wanted for my son & I. Well a F&G employee called on Monday to confirm that it was their fault. Then yesterday, Saturday, she called back and arranged to submit the applications that I had included in my message to them last week. F & G came thur with flying colors in my book. Big thanks to them

Why wait till the last day? A non-business day at that.

Glad they could make it right for you though.

Great now there will be a delay in results because of procrastinators will try and claim the same thing now that you brought it out into a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    Great now there will be a delay in results because of procrastinators will try and claim the same thing now that you brought it out into a public forum.
    Do you mean even later than the March date that was in the recent press release?
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

I'm willing to bet that if you didn't send them an email on the last day like the OP did, they are going to deny any claim anyone has.

I had to wait till that Friday to apply, as that was when I had the funds to pay for it. I am sure other people were in the same boat.

Robert

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Press release... March...???

i waited until the last day but thankfully my stuff went through.... i dont know why we all wait so **** long i had all the time in the world then it was "oh nooooo it closes in a few hours, AHHHHH" maybe were all just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by akpolaris View Post
    I tried to put in for my drawing permits on the last day of the year. Although it was the last day I did start early in the day, didn't wait until 5:00pm. The links were down at 9:30 am when I started. Like othes I could not get thru. I sent them an email that day explaining what happened & the hunts I wanted for my son & I. Well a F&G employee called on Monday to confirm that it was their fault. Then yesterday, Saturday, she called back and arranged to submit the applications that I had included in my message to them last week. F & G came thur with flying colors in my book. Big thanks to them
    You did good. That was smart sending an e-mail and documenting it. Good call.

I still want to know about this press release. I can't find it on the ADF&G website and it still says February date...?

Quote Originally Posted by akpolaris View Post
    Smart to email them and if it was the same woman who answered a few of my questions she was great. Very nice of you to publicly thank ADFG. There are people there who really are trying to do the right thing. Good luck in the draw.

Thats the rumor I heard, I didn't look for it myself.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

I remembered at the last "minute". I picked my draws and submitted them with 19 minutes to spare.

Well ofcourse she is going to say your good to go, while she smiled all the way to the bank! What an opportunity for some additional revenue, even if it was after the deadline...... Keep us in mind after the permits come out, and update us on your situation.... would be interested if your name/hunt info actually did make it in with the rest of ours who did meet the deadline, and you draw a permit.
    Be safe, and enjoy your time outdoors!
    Mountain Man

"I'm not here for a long time! I'm here for a good time!!!!!!!!!!!"