Thread: AWESOME Alloy for Sale

Default AWESOME Alloy for Sale

Guys, here are a couple ColdWater boats that came up for sale and OMG the only thing wrong with these is ....I don't own one of them . My wife says something about money, I don't know what her problem is , heck we could live on the 36 footer.
    These boats are used . look NEW and are built right. They have ALASKA written all over them , I believe they are both in Seattle Washington.

http://www.aluminumalloyboats.com/vi...p=31600#p31600

http://www.aluminumalloyboats.com/vi...p=31549#p31549

Disclaimer: I get NO compensation for this , I just REALLY dig Alloy boats.

Enjoy yall.

Those are some nice boats. I briefly looked at them in my never-ending search for my dream boat, but had to drop them from the list of possibles due to price. Definitely quality boats, though. The founder of the company is an old Bristol Bay commfisherman, and originally started building boats for that purpose I believe. I think they may still have a commercial boat building side to things.

Quote Originally Posted by coho slayer View Post
    Those are some nice boats. I briefly looked at them in my never-ending search for my dream boat, but had to drop them from the list of possibles due to price. Definitely quality boats, though. The founder of the company is an old Bristol Bay commfisherman, and originally started building boats for that purpose I believe. I think they may still have a commercial boat building side to things.
    Yes they do still have a commercial side and the just pulled a Bristol Bay boat out of the shop to finish up . They now have refrigerated fish holds and more. www.coldwaterboats.com has some VERY nice rides , Recreational and Commercial .