Thread: Moose down, one person likes Mat-su Meats.. another likes lisa at pioneer. Who???

Default Moose down, one person likes Mat-su Meats.. another likes lisa at pioneer. Who???

I formed a group this fall and signed up for the roadkill list. The odds look better for a car or truck to take one then me seeing them, legal, in the field, during hunting season. HA-HA!!!! I only hunt local Mat-su area.

The two other guys each like one of each listed. Since I don't know how to create a poll, I'm asking who would you take yours to?
    Maybe I should add that I was called for a big cow down 2 miles from my house at about 7:00 PM, by AST, last night off of KGB. Only o degrees out rather than the -20 degree crap the night before and even at a decent hour. Karma does come thru at times. What say you??
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

Take it to pioneer my bet is that after dealing with lisa everyone will like them.

Lujon, I somewhat agree. My daughter is frinds with Lisa's daughter, they went to school and hung out. Both of these guys are forum members and have used both. They both just like the other better!!!
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip?

If you are having a butchering party ... just post up. I'd help you with things, knives, grinder, sausage stuffer. I have butcher paper and plastic wrap to donate to the cause....and would not charge a thing.

With you in Wasilla, I could help you get started by helping part of tomorrow (say early morning to 3pm).

Wetenuf, Just got them hung in a cool garage and wiped them down with vinager and water mixture to help form a crust. We are going to age them for 5 days or so so it won't be too soon. Thanks for the offer!!!!!

Cool. The offer is still there. I'll keep checking for updates.