Thread: Lost Dog Eagle River - Near Gruening Middle School / parkview terrace area

Default Lost Dog Eagle River - Near Gruening Middle School / parkview terrace area

we lost one of ours dogs tonight sometime from 330pm to 5 pm in the area of Gruening Middle School and Lions Park. He is a medium sized Black and White Border Collie Mix - Name is Linus. Some people say he looks like he has karelien bear dog in his breed. He is wearing his Christmas Collar, not his normal collar and does not have his name or our contact information on it unfortunately - he is microchipped but we are not sure if we have our information updated on "home again" . I im out of town at the moment, but my cell number is 907-529-1769 Home number is 907-694-0790, half of our family is home to take calls. My name is Scott, and if by chance you find him, or have him please call me/us, or drop him off at VCA clinic eagle river we will take care of everything from there - its not much but a $100 reward will be paid for his return.

Thanks

Scott

Hope your reunited with Linus real soon.

Linus was found this evening, safe and sound, having spent one evening alone was all he needed...i want to personally thank anyone that was involved in making sure Linus found his way to a safe zone to be re-united with us!! And I sincerely thank you all.

Scott!

Great to hear that Linus is safe and well and back with his family...