Thread: Hey question

Default Hey question

On the one thread called for my fellow sheep hunters... Whats it all about since I'm not a sheep hunter I figured only the few blessed were allowed to open that thread up and read it. I'm just a lowly moose hunter trying eek out a living.

It's Kinda like the "Masons" if you don't know the code......you have to be invited.

No code just certain signs, !@& %40 ^%$ Better not I need to get a grip
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I think yo just need a set of tall rubber boots and a ticket to Idaho.....
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    it's kinda like the "masons" if you don't know the code......you have to be invited.
    lmao! Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by northway View Post
    lmao! Ha ha ha!
    Now northway don't let your sheep hunting buddies find out you are giving Away advice to non residents

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    I think yo just need a set of tall rubber boots and a ticket to Idaho.....
    Sounds like you speak from experience... I think you mean Montana I bet when the name chip is spoke in the sheep pastures they ball up and cringe... Not because they fear death lol... No wonder you didn't relocate to the Navajo Indian reservation you came north where there are no domestic sheep... Stick story telling lol

Double post, sorry~~LOL!!~~

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    Your right, the Sheep in Mt. are sacred , Montana is where Sheep are Terrifyed, Idaho is where sheep are Satisfyed ............~~LOL!!~~
    onlyuntill the wolfs learn to clime! lol

(now edited and finished )

When utterd on a soft breeze, the name "Chip" strikes terror into Sheep, Wolves and most all 4 legged animals alike, so your very right, 323.......Truely, in Montana , Sheep are Terrifyed, but Idaho is where Sheep are Satisfyed ,

..................so Ive heard,........... but Im not an outgoing Sheep Hunter, I only catch them when we cross paths, not by intent...., I preferr to stalk natures most wilest, kinniving yet irresistable edible ..........Beaver.

In my preference,and inthe order of priority in my life I make sure the Beaver has always come first, I eat them, the fur is unserpassed in finess, and keeps me warm at night, while the sheep roam , free, unmolested.......or so they have told me

~~LOL!!!~~

eezus christ...this gets rediculous! **** a code. **** a mason. sheep are up on my list cause i like physical hunts, but theyre just another critter. i like em more than moose, but thats cause moose are dumb. fun to hunt, but come on. theyre dumb. i like ya alot kaha...i really do...but come on! invited? by who? god? the mountain? the **** sheep? nah. theyre just an animal it turns out, and the ram i spent twelve hours (within a range difference of 58 yrds and a tad over three hundred the whole time) with this season let me make more moves on him at close range (downwind of me at one point!) than any bear i've ever played with. they have weaknesses and theyre easy to spot...being hard to get too is only about the physical...living in gods most beautiful country is the ONE thing they got going for em besides theyre aestetic beauty...

whats with the "clic"s indeed.

gimme a sheep hunter that cant:

get a camp through a 100 mile an hour storm

fix a marten, mink, wolverine, cat...etc etc etc set when ask without much instruction

ride a snowmachine...anywhere.

run a jetboat

at least "crash" an airplane without killing us

fall timber, limb/buck, and split, repetetively.

run any river, without notice, with any given watercraft

deal with bears without being an idiot

flyfish

track...and i dont mean in the **** snow

shoot under pressure at short range....and do it well.

stay calm and attentive.

make decisions and have conviction in them.

etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc....get the ****in point?
    .....and i'll give him back to you and you can call him your "sheephunter"

what happened to just striving to be an all around badass outdoorsman? a sheep hunter? oh yeah? gimmie any ciritter in the state, anywhere in the state, a little time, a dude with a gun and a tag and we'll go hunt successfully more times than not....many more.

piss on any code or any "clikish holier than thou attitude" you go be a sheep hunter. i'm gonna continue to strive to be the best all round outdoorsman i can, learning every minute...and by the way...i'll be killing sheep along the way. its just a season in the year man.

Easy Ninefoot.....simmer down now, It was a response for 323 on his reaction to "ramhunters post" ....there is no "Clik" here, you know me by now, I don't hang out with anyone .....I'm more of a solo hunter anyways.

Please don't get your panties in a wad, you tend to fly off the handle sometimes.....

but if you like.....somday we can meet in the Octagon and settle this !!!!

ahhh well maybe i do...and i'd be lying if i said my post was directly aimed at you or anyone in particular, you just happened to be the poster that got me to thinkin about all holier than thou attitude that goes along with some "types" of hunters. i just never got that mentality...i did mention i like ya in the same post though, so know not to take it too personally.

i do kinda get pissed though when i hear bowhunters, sheephunters, bait hunters, guides, etc. etc. divide themselves for some reason or other...i see it differently i guess. and have little respect for any holier than thou attitudes...and i do hear it alot from the "sheep" guys...guides also for that matter. but i dont agree with it in any circumstance. anyway, sorry to single you out, the response woulda been the same for anybody... and possibly i was out of context anyway.

the octagon huh? you fight? or just a figure of speech? lol, either way, i appreciate the game response.

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Easy Ninefoot.....simmer down now, It was a response for 323 on his reaction to "ramhunters post" ....there is no "Clik" here, you know me by now, I don't hang out with anyone .....I'm more of a solo hunter anyways.

Please don't get your panties in a wad, you tend to fly off the handle sometimes.....

but if you like.....somday we can meet in the Octagon and settle this !!!!

Wow! This could be a fun thread! Its -20F here!

SO! Is this the place like where we can tell jokes about each other??

OK!! Heres some!!

-You'd be an archer if .................you often spend more than $200 each way for extra airline baggage....

-You'd be a hunting guide if............you always tape the end of your rifle barrel.....

OK... OK... next!!!???

...proly took that one a bit far. i'm one that says whats on my mind sometimes. that one might've left me with my foot in my mouth a little. wouldnt be the first time...and yeah its cold here...but its winter, so thats expected.

zack

lol +1 to ninefoots first post...im with u all the way on that one man...
    They say its unsafe to own a gun, I say its unsafe to have only one!!!