Thread: A happy ending, at least for the young mom !

Default A happy ending, at least for the young mom !

Its sure nice to see the victim win for a change.... Too bad she didn't get them both and save society the grief of dealing with another tradjedy later as I doubt the second chap will avoid a life of crime from here on out..
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Default We could learn at lot...

Alaskans could learn a lot from the Okies and Texans we make so much fun of all the time!

In Texas you can use deadly force if they are trying to break in your house or have broken into your neighbor's - you don't have to make a big mess indoors like this poor woman did.

As a thought - let's start a collection to replace her couch and replace the shells she shot.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Quote Originally Posted by tvfinak View Post
    Alaskans could learn a lot from the Okies and Texans we make so much fun of all the time!

In Texas you can use deadly force if they are trying to break in your house or have broken into your neighbor's - you don't have to make a big mess indoors like this poor woman did.

As a thought - let's start a collection to replace her couch and replace the shells she shot.
    If your serious then I'm in. Where do I send the check?

We can all make out checks directly to her and I'll volunteer to send them all down. Or anyone can send them down directly.

I'll do some reseach tonight and see if I can find her full name and address.

Good deeds deserve a reward!

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    If your serious then I'm in. Where do I send the check?
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

I agree! I'll send a check too. Just let me know!

Money is tight this month but I'm in for $20 at least! Loose your spouse on Christmas then get stuck dealing with this trash on New Years . . . she deserves a brake!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I have no problem supporting what she did and helping her out, but I am not sure there may not be more to this story to unfold.
    Read today that this 18 yr old girls husband that passed on Christmas was 58 years old? What??? I am hoping a typo - that would bring up some questions about how old she was when she got pregnant by this chap? And the article said the guys were likely looking for drugs the husband had been using for his cancer needs and so they somehow knew this family already?
    Just some real flags popping up on some of this situation... Still very supportive of what she did but there may be some news surface that changes the game I fear in this one?
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Something seems off here to me too.... and the age difference in her marriage is appalling to me. The article I read said her deceased husband was in his 50's and they had been married two years, so that means she was 16 when they got married and he was at least 48. But none of that changes the fact that no matter why the guys showed up at her house, she was justified in shooting.

If anyone is serious about donating to help her out, I found this at http://www.koco.com/r/30136855/detail.html
    "A fund has been established in Sarah McKinley's name. Donations will be accepted at the Chickasha Bank and Trust, located at 1525 N. Council Road in Blanchard. Donations can also be mailed to the same bank at P.O. Box 548 in Blanchard, Okla., 73010."

Thanks for the additonal info NormK!

Here is some more info, unfortunately it's not good news. The judge needs to do some time after making a decision like this.
    Man free on bail, days after Oklahoma woman kills alleged intruder's accomplice - CNN.com

I sure don’t see where she did a single thing to draw any criticism at all. So her husband was a cradle robber, how does that make her somehow trash, what‘s it got to do with the price of home invasion in Oklahoma? She don’t seem to be a doper, there were no drugs in the house AT ALL, not even her husband’s medications. Sheesh, don’t be so cynical guys . . . could have been you and we‘d be talking about the skeletons in your closet.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Default Rignt on..

Who are we to cast stones?

We don't know the whole story but you can bet the liberal newsmedia will be doing everything they can to dig up any dirt to discredit the young mother! Using a firearm to defend yourself is just not acceptable to many that "report" the news.

I heard her being interviewed on TV - she sounded like a reasonable young mother to me. Until I hear something significant to change my mind she is still a hero as is the 911 operator who told her to shoot the scumbag.

Speaking of scumbags- has anyone heard anything about the thug that got rehabilitated? He is the one the newsmedia should be digging up the dirt on - not the young mother.

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    I sure don’t see where she did a single thing to draw any criticism at all. So her husband was a cradle robber, how does that make her somehow trash, what‘s it got to do with the price of home invasion in Oklahoma? She don’t seem to be a doper, there were no drugs in the house AT ALL, not even her husband’s medications. Sheesh, don’t be so cynical guys . . . could have been you and we‘d be talking about the skeletons in your closet.

Shame on her for not shacking up with a punk dopehead gang banger.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you