Thread: Sand Lake

Default Sand Lake

Took my son and wife out to sand lake. We only stayed for 2 hrs and fished bout 1.5 hrs.
    They were several people that came after us and were drilling holes the entire time. Not sure if that effects the fish yet? I had one get off and my son reeled in this lil one on his spongebob pole lol. sorry for the pic being so big, couldnt resize it. We have the quickfish 3 with a mr heater, it kept us warm enough to take our gloves off(it was 1F). I think ill get the big buddy heater though plus a sled. I won't carry all that gear again. The manual lazer auger(ehh...) worked but If i wasnt re drilling someones hole i think it would have taken about 30 mins a hole(ice was bout 20" giver or take). We had a lot of fun, even my wife enjoyed it and i havnt been able to take her fishing for bout 3 yrs. thx for all the info!

looks like the lil ones "hooked". That smile says everything!!! I sure like seeing kids out there. Thx for sharing
    Last edited by zfisher; 01-02-2012 at 16:02. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by zfisher View Post
    looks like the lil ones "hooked". That smile says everything!!! I sure like seeing kids out there. Thx for sharing
    I think hes hooked too haha hes been asking to go fishing everyday since.