Thread: Range status?

Default Range status?

Does anyone know the status of the range north of Willow on the Parks? I have never seen anyone there and don't know the contact information for it. Are they still in operation? Thanks.

Mart

We are still alive and well. There just isn't enough interest in the winter months to keep the range open at this time. I plowed the parking lot out a couple weeks ago and since then we have received a couple feet of snow. I have to get back out there and do it again. I am probably looking at 10 hours of plowing to get the place opened and another day grooming with the snowmachine to get the place opened up. I haven't asked the board if there are funds to cover my fuel yet or to keep it open all winter. This huge amount of snow this year sure hasn't helped matters. I am a range master there and would entertain the idea of opening it up one or two days a month if there was interest.

Tried to send you a PM but your mail box was full. What does it cost for a membership?

Thanks for the heads up on the PM's... here's a link to the fees http://susitnashooters.org/faq/faq.htm