Thread: Ducks Unlimited Spring Bar B Q

Default Ducks Unlimited Spring Bar B Q

The Ducks Unlimited Spring Bar B Q will be April 27 (Military Hunters night out) and April 28 Saturday night (General Public). If anyone is interested in being on the committee for either night please contact
    Marlin @ 227-3811
    Takes lots of work to put on one of these and
    with this being the 75th Anniversary of DU we'd like to have a couple of really special nights.
    Thanks

I'll be at Sportsmans Warehouse this weekend (both days) from 10:30 or so untill at least 4:00. Stop by if you want to see a list of the awesome guns that will be at our event (both nights) We have a Military hunters night out on Friday and the general public on Saturday.

which Sportsman's? Wasilla or Anchorage?
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk? --Jack Handy

Anchorage. Table is usually set up by the gun counter.

Actually Steve (the manager) for some reason doesn't seem to like DU and now it may be by the front door or by the pull behind tent trailer they have, sometimes by the Water fountain. Somebody is usually their on Weekends.

I bought a table last night!!!!!!!! Marlin the dog is all yours this year.. Can't believe my pup is one now. He turned out to be a great dog. Baron is going to train him this summer!!!!!!
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

I have tickets for sale for the military night if anyone is interested, I will be at the Wasilla show this weekend, Ill have the service dog with me stop me and say hi.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    I bought a table last night!!!!!!!! Marlin the dog is all yours this year.. Can't believe my pup is one now. He turned out to be a great dog. Baron is going to train him this summer!!!!!!
    I picked up a Yellow Lab shortly after the event last year. He's a year old. Who is Baron? My dog could use some training for sure I'm not a trainer

We will have three booths on the floor of the Sullivan arena. We will have the Toyota Tundra we are giving away for people to look at, it sure is purty!!! We will also have raffle tickets ans dinner tickets for both nights. Not to mention we will be giving away a coupld of guns on Sunday night in a little raffle that last's the weekend. Stop by.

When will you be back at sportsmans marlin? I am in need of some tickets for the banquet

Baron, is owns wetland retrievers.
    I had friends take there labs to him and they were beyond happy with the results.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon hunter View Post
    When will you be back at sportsmans marlin? I am in need of some tickets for the banquet
    Try to make it to the Sportsmans Show at the Sullivan this weekend. We are on the floor with the Toyota truck.

Marlin good seein you today.
    Here is the place you asked
    http://www.arctictails.com
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Good to see you. Thank you for the help.