Thread: Book review

Default Book review

As you know our fellow member mauserboy (Warren Troy) wrote a book called Trails. Anyone who has built off the grid will understand and enjoy the read and say been there done that. He was a lucky one and had money and no job and no hurry. With all in his favor you will see its still a very hard haul in the bush. My story with no money and on the cheap in truth is not much harder than having the best equipment because equipment breaks runs out of fuel and it seems just walking might be easier. The book also shows the sad truth in that you can't get away from it all. It was a fine winter read for me and I think even townies will enjoy it and for gives insight for those thinking of heading out.Thanks for memories Warren.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

AmigoWill,

Thanks back at you and you are very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    AmigoWill,

Thanks back at you and you are very welcome.
    Where do we get this book?

Amazon has it listed, but not for Kindle. Maybe the author can get it listed for the readers.

PM Warren and he will send you a signed copy
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you