Thread: Drawing Glitch ...

Default Drawing Glitch ...

I put into for the 2012 drawing. Out of all my hunts, only one was a 'party' application. A friend and I submitted a party application for moose next year. Anyway, ADFG sent me a receipt and it showed all the hunts I selected.

The next day, I used their online tool to review my applications and update my address. When I clicked on my account, it does not show the party application. It only shows that I put in for two moose draws ...

I called Fish & Game and the fellow agreed something wasn't correct especiallly since my receipt from ADFG showed all the correct hunts. Somehow, the ADFG receipt does not correspond with their website tool. That has me wondering if I'm 'actually' in the draw or if I wasted $10 and a chance for one of the draws next year.

I left the gentlemen a voice mail this morning but haven't heard back. I sure hope they respond to me before the 'end of the year'.

Anybody else had a similar problem(s)?

Default kinda similar

i tried to apply as a party for several hunts with my daughter who is < 16 yo and does not have a driver's license...the on-line system would not allow me to "continue" past the page that required me to input her driver license (the driver license input cell was grayed out and not "clickable", but the continue button was also gray)...i gave up and put us in as individuals.

I put in for a couple of party hunts and it gave me a detailed email showing one entry for me and a separate entry for my hunting partner. it is confusing but I checked and we are still in for party hunts. it should show your name with info and your hunting partners name and info., so they can distinguish between the different hunting license numbers and info. this is to my best knowledge....hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Truenorthed View Post
    I put into for the 2012 drawing. Out of all my hunts, only one was a 'party' application. A friend and I submitted a party application for moose next year. Anyway, ADFG sent me a receipt and it showed all the hunts I selected.

The next day, I used their online tool to review my applications and update my address. When I clicked on my account, it does not show the party application. It only shows that I put in for two moose draws ...

I called Fish & Game and the fellow agreed something wasn't correct especiallly since my receipt from ADFG showed all the correct hunts. Somehow, the ADFG receipt does not correspond with their website tool. That has me wondering if I'm 'actually' in the draw or if I wasted $10 and a chance for one of the draws next year.

I left the gentlemen a voice mail this morning but haven't heard back. I sure hope they respond to me before the 'end of the year'.

Anybody else had a similar problem(s)?
    I also had problems and started out by contacting ADF&G in Anchorage who gave me a contact number in Juneau who gave me a contact number back in Anchorage and finally got things straightened out. The guy that helped me works at the Anchorage ADF&G, his name is Kurt and his number is 267-2246. I hope this helps.

Me too. For all of you who wait until last minute for 'good luck', good luck with that. What a bunch of crap. We need way more government serving our wants and needs. Thanks ADF&G.

Well, another example of government "error". And we look to them to solve REAL problem? lol
    Last edited by Daveinthebush; 12-29-2011 at 19:36.

Default Wow am I glad I looked at this thread

Kurt helped to fix mine also but the party tags were missing.(bad glitch)

Quote Originally Posted by whitepalm View Post
    Sounds like Kurt is going to be busy tomorrow.
    Yep, Kurt is the guy that's been helping me for the last couple of days. He had their software guy working on it today and it looks like the problem is resolved. We'll see if all this is worth it in a few months ... otherwise, it will be my annual contribution to ADFG.

Good luck and Happy New Year.