Thread: Go lonnie go!!

Default Go lonnie go!!

Lonnie Dupre is on Denali as I type this. I hope he makes it to the summit this year and gets home intact. Prayers for you Lonnie... GO GO!!

http://www.lonniedupre.com
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    Lonnie Dupre is on Denali as I type this. I hope he makes it to the summit this year and gets home intact. Prayers for you Lonnie... GO GO!!

http://www.lonniedupre.com
    Denali in December ?!?

Much respect

Keep us posted

Ya.... too bad. I was really hoping he'd make it this year. You've got to hand it to the guy. It seems he's got the scruples to know when to pull the plug and minimize his risk. He made off Denali 3 times now with his life, maybe more I'm not sure, and summited one of those 3. I'd say that's pretty successful. Hat's to you Lonnie.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Quote Originally Posted by Snyd View Post
    Ya.... too bad. I was really hoping he'd make it this year. You've got to hand it to the guy. It seems he's got the scruples to know when to pull the plug and minimize his risk. He made off Denali 3 times now with his life, maybe more I'm not sure, and summited one of those 3. I'd say that's pretty successful. Hat's to you Lonnie.
    Well said.

Glad you posted the link. It was fun tracking his progress when he was on the mountain. Mind boggling (to me) all the challenges of a solo winter attempt.