Thread: Seymour lake

Default Seymour lake

I'm new to Alaska and I'm stay on seymour lake has anyone fished it lately or any nearby lakes and had any luck thanks Jordan

There are some huge Rainbows in that lake. You must be patient however.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

alright thanks i think im going to try finger lake or golden lake tomorrow!
    Tight lines!!!

Finger lake, personally never anything good out of there Down the road at cottonwood however I have caught many nice rainbows. i think im headed to sand lake tomorrow

Stickleback heaven out here today. Iced on rainbow, kinda small. Ice is about 12inches.

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

We missed the early bite and a couple of big fish on gear that was just too light after noon. We were using Linder jigs (teeny little chartreuse and ivory glow jigs with thin hooks and mashed down barbs) slow jigging with salmon roe and pop corn shimp pieces. The couple other people we talked with had a slow day also. Better than work though!

The thing I hate the most is seeing a monster stroll in take a weak strike at your lure then head to my buddies to do the same and them slowly swim away as if it knew he wad taunting us. I hate you seymour lake. I'll be back.
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Quote Originally Posted by 900fusion View Post
    The thing I hate the most is seeing a monster stroll in take a weak strike at your lure then head to my buddies to do the same and them slowly swim away as if it knew he wad taunting us. I hate you seymour lake. I'll be back.
    It was a beast thats for sure. I hate that lake as well but I know I will be hitting it another time just because of that fish!

i was out on seymour on monday and didnt see one fish caught or hear about any except a little 4 incher but im taking my cousin out to lucille today so hopefully we can get into some fish to keep us occupied. ill probably try visnaw tomorrow has anyone been out on visnaw lately?