Thread: The fishing trip for 2012 i am looking forward to is.....

Default The fishing trip for 2012 i am looking forward to is.....

AK 2012, two weeks in July. halibut out of Homer, reds on the Kenai, Silvers in Seward and what ever i can catch. How about you? What trip are you looking forward to? In just a few days the sun will start rising higher in the sky and we will have turned the corner. Time to start thinking about fishing again!

I NEVER stop thinking about fishing - but I know what you are talking about. I immediately feel better when we pass over the divide and start gaining light again. The trip I am looking forward to is my first trip when I put my boat back in the saltwater. All projects should be completed by mid-April. ;-)

First time I can put the new boat in the water with my family! My girl is six, and excited to catch her first salmon. I'm not sure whether she's more excited about the idea or I am!

Looking like at least one or two 3+ week runs on multiple rivers out West, back to back to back.

Summer can't get here fast enough.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

I've just recovered enough from last summer to start thinking fish again..

I'm looking forward to evenings in Mid May. Dinner out on the skiff, and kings jumping on my hooks..all right out in front of the houses in Port St Nick. Love that new hatchery run.

fishing the parks highway streams at breakup......so much fun and rarely a crowd, gonna try some streams farther off the beaten path this next year.....

Release Lake Trout

10 days fishing the salt in Tampa in early April and 38 days at FISHAPALOOZA 2012!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to getting the boat out for the shrimping opener and doing some skiing in PWS with my son. Still have fish in the freezer, shrimp are long gone
    Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Will probably fire up the season around the shrimp opener and then the every available weekend routine kicks in. I do plan to have 10 days off at the end of June and all my girls will be out of town soooooo I`ll likely spend them all in Seward.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff