Thread: Success on Fort Rich

Default Success on Fort Rich

Got a nice bull Friday. Antlers had already dropped. Stalked a cow, calf and the bull for about 4 hours before I was able to get a good shot. 58# Blacktail Elite recurve by Norm Johnson. Fun fun hunt.FT Rich Moose 1.jpgFT Rich Moose.jpg

NICE!!!!! didja get complete pass through?
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Good going Michael! I'm impressed with you guys shooting recurves.

No pass through. Lung from one side. He layed down and I got above him. When he stood up I hit him in the heart from the other side. He went down and rolled over breaking both arrows off. I was pleased, one lung was like jello when we took the ribs off, the second arrow lacked about 1/2 inch of going clear through heart.

I'm surprised he has already shed, the earliest I've seen one shed was the day after Christmas. I guess that's only a week off though. Great job! Especially with a recurve. I have DM783 and hope to stick one over Christmas vacation.

Outstanding! Congratulations and good job with the followup. Especially with all the hurricane force winds lately! Thanks for sharing.

Great Job! Congratulations on your successful hunt. Moose hunting this time of year is special.

great job... congrats. Hopefully I'll be posting my story and some pics soon.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.