Thread: Is anyone fishing?

Smile Is anyone fishing?

Doesn't seem like there has been a lot of fishing activity the past week. I know last weekend was a bust, but it looks like I got my mojo back today. Hopefully it will continue. All fished released to fight another day. The only bloodshed today was my own. The laker chomped my finger when I was removing the hook.

ronchar1.jpg
    ronlkr1.jpg

Wow! nice job Ron...I am sure that was a fun day today for you. Your making me envious!
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

3 more days... as soon as I get in from work, my highest priority is hitting the ice!
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

Guess I should check my typing skills LOL! There not quite as good as my fishing skills.

Quote Originally Posted by AlcanRon View Post
    ...looks like I got my mojo back today.
    Yeah, I would say so. Ron and I went to Harding today and he said he felt like it was going to be a good day. Well it most certainly was for Ron. I sat and watched as Ron hauled in one after another and I was not able to connect on a single one. This is not the first time Ron has outfished his fishing partners. I watched this happen last year on more than one occasion as well. Anyway, it was nice to be able to at least take the photos of such nice fish. Perhaps one day I will be able to catch more than Ron does on a given day out at Harding. I will do the honors and post all of Ron's fish he caught today. The score for today: Ron = 3 fish, Jeff = 0 fish.
    You are the master laker taker Ron.

Nice job Ron! I heard you were the master today, very nice photos!

Fish on!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

I got out today. Caught a couple of nice 'bows. And a bunch of kokanee. Plus had a cool thing happen. Right after I released my rainbow, my buddy gets another on his line. He brought it to the hole and as soon as its head broke water, the spoon came untied on the line and the fish escaped. Not 5 minutes later that fish comes back and smacks my jig! I got the fish landed and was able to recover the lost spoon! this was a nice healthy rainbow too. Probably was 17-19"

So what depth are those lakers and char at ron? Just curious about what level the oxygen is at. I caught my fish right on the bottom in probably 8 feet of water.

going out to a glen highway lake today my buddies borrowed my gear yesterday went out there and stuck sum pigs so i have to go today fish on!!!!!

Great fish Ron! I shall call you master....