Thread: Permits

Default Permits

How many of you have applied? Myself I haven't usually wait until new years eve don't ask why but I have been drawn last two yrs. Already know what permits going to put me and the family in for...

I haven't either. I usually wait until the last week or so and I already know what I'm going to apply for. 18th year for bison.

**** well I hope you get that tag! With the war drums beating for my bn looks like after moose season next year I will be on a plane headed to Afghanistan. As a matter of fact I hope all of you get what you apply for!

I have my sheep tags in, but still don't know what moose tags I want. Good luck, I hope you draw again.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

I've got my picks in and I'm looking forward to the results already. Good luck to everyone.

come on moose

I applied beginning of december, I'm thinking about changing one of the moose permits....
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

I'm still trying to decide on a couple of hunts. Putting in for a bison every year is a given though.

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    **** well I hope you get that tag! With the war drums beating for my bn looks like after moose season next year I will be on a plane headed to Afghanistan. As a matter of fact I hope all of you get what you apply for!
    Keep your head down over there and do unto them before they do unto you.
    Now what ?

My years are up from the last time I shot a Bison so I can start putting in for Bison again
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Last year I never put in for anything, due to the year before I drew the brown bear off the haul road. Took leave, wife took off work so we could move our annual caribou hunt up to the 10th if aug.. 5 days before season I got a letter saying its now open to everyone.. And I'll get 5.00 reimbursed.. Freaking joke.. What about my number 2-3 choices in kodiak? So I didn't put in for squat and still killed everything in Alaska in 2011, minus a sheep or bison that i never hunted a day for. I'm doing musk ox in jan reg hunt.. I might put my kids in for the cow hunt around here.. I just thought it was pretty salty the way they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytguy View Post
    Last year I never put in for anything, due to the year before I drew the brown bear off the haul road. Took leave, wife took off work so we could move our annual caribou hunt up to the 10th if aug.. 5 days before season I got a letter saying its now open to everyone.. And I'll get 5.00 reimbursed.. Freaking joke.. What about my number 2-3 choices in kodiak? So I didn't put in for squat and still killed everything in Alaska in 2011, minus a sheep or bison that i never hunted a day for. I'm doing musk ox in jan reg hunt.. I might put my kids in for the cow hunt around here.. I just thought it was pretty salty the way they did it.
    Take a deep breath... I agree with you though. I give you credit you have it figured out

I just got done putting mine in. Can't wait until February!

got em picked, bout to put em in!

My yearly donations are in, looking foward to positive results

This is my first year of residency in Alaska. I have my donations in.