Thread: chest type holster for G20 with tactical light

Default chest type holster for G20 with tactical light

I have asked this before a couple years ago. But I never found one. Anyone know of a chest type holster I could get for my G20 with my tactical light atached to it? I have one of those alaska backpacker type nylon chest holsters for it now. I really like it, except my light wont fit in it.

Not a holster, but I'm using a Hill People chest pack. Works great even with a 6" barrel on my G20 and there is lots of room inside for whatever you might need to take along.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Top quality and service:

http://www.diamonddcustomleather.com/

"AND YE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE."

JOHN VIII - XXXII

gotta second diamond d's leather have been carrying my g20 in one for a couple years now and still love it

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider View Post
    Not a holster, but I'm using a Hill People chest pack. Works great even with a 6" barrel on my G20 and there is lots of room inside for whatever you might need to take along.
    +1, Love my HPG chest rig. They also do a smaller one now that is jut the holster pouch.

Diamond D does pickups for custom jobs at our shop. They will likely have to custom mold a holster for gun and light setup, I have seen several they have done for scoped pistols that have all turned out awesome.

On many of the Eagle SOH/Alaska Backpacker type holsters the handgun pouch is defined by a line of stitching, and that is all that makes it too small for your gun/light combo. You may be able to take out that stitching and have a shop sew a new, larger pouch area for your pistol and light.