Thread: Pink Holster

Default Pink Holster

I made a pink holster for the wifes S&W Body Guard and thought I would share it here:

WP_000081.jpg

Pistol fits as snug as a bug in the rug.

I'm thinking an upgrade to the grip color on the gun is in order. The holster looks nice and I'm sure it will conceal well against just the right "Legally Blonde" fashion styles.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

ccw floresent colors. wow

should add a lipstick holder to it too.
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by mfletcher View Post
    I made a pink holster for the wifes S&W Body Guard and thought I would share it here:

WP_000081.jpg

That color sure looks like it would work well with greythorns wardrobe. Mabey even one on each side.

Quote Originally Posted by mfletcher View Post

WP_000081.jpg

Nice job on the holster!

Thanks broncoformudy!

Quote Originally Posted by JOAT View Post
    I'm thinking an upgrade to the grip color on the gun is in order. The holster looks nice and I'm sure it will conceal well against just the right "Legally Blonde" fashion styles.
    Mag floorplates and mag catch look nice when pink....

Last summer my hunny and I were commercial fishing salmon on the Yukon. I wore bright pink rain gear and had a bright pink life jacket. Unlike you, he was humiliated every time I began to walk towards his boat. You have a very lucky woman. My man would never make me a pink holster- dark green, maybe. I think it's adorable. I would literally buy one.
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Lover of arctic fox and northern lights.
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

Quote Originally Posted by lonealaskangypsy View Post
    Last summer my hunny and I were commercial fishing salmon on the Yukon. I wore bright pink rain gear and had a bright pink life jacket. Unlike you, he was humiliated every time I began to walk towards his boat. You have a very lucky woman. My man would never make me a pink holster- dark green, maybe. I think it's adorable. I would literally buy one.
    how much you willing to pay?
    Semper Fi!

I still have the pattern for a S&W Bodyguard 380, I can make another one and mail it to you. I'm off on vacation here in a week so it would be anytime soon...but I do have one if you want one. Just let me know...and we'll go from there.

I'd love one! Would you accept paypal? I live in the bush and really don't have any other way to pay right now.
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy
    Reader of arctic runes. Alaskan storyteller. Handcrafted trinket trader. Grower of organic plants.
    Find me online at www.lonealaskangypsy.com and at fairs, markets, and festivals around AK.

I have a paypal account BUT I have never used it to accept money, only to SPEND! Anyway, I will get in touch with you in March when I get back from vacation and we will work something out. Thanks.

Okay great! Send me a message when you get back and we can work something out. Thank you very much!
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy

Okay great! Send me a message when you get back and we can work something out. Thank you very much!

sounds good to me.
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    sounds good to me.
    Lmao. Do you feel left out greythorn3? I didn't reply to your post. Aw, it's okay. Your shirtless avatar just intimidated me too much. Whew, is it hot in here?
    Lone Alaskan Gypsy

Ok, I'm back from my vacation (which was more like working...had to come home to relax)! Anyway, did some checking with PAYPAL and it appears you can send money to me via paypal, so that should not be an issue. So, here are the particulars for a pink holster:

1. The holster in the picture is for the Smith and Wesson Bodygurad 380 with built in laser
    2. The cost for that holster would be 25.00 plus shipping, and I prefer the US Post Office flat rate boxes and it should fit in a small flat rate box.
    3. If you want a holster to fit a different gun than the one I have listed, let me know the make and model number, and if I have that particular gun, I can make one to fit your gun. I have a various assortment of pistols / revolvers.

I'm actually traveling next week to Haines, Alaska for work. So I will not get to this project until the week after (March 19th). And I have to order the leather, as the leather I have in stock is not the proper thickness to make a good hoslter.

So let me know!