Thread: Ordered a new bang stick

Default Ordered a new bang stick

I ordered a LR hunter in 7mm from gunwerks today. From my research it looks like they build some nice guns. They are going to try to have it here before Christmas. I will post pics when it comes.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

www.arcticconcealment.com

That's a lot of money; I'm interested in its performance. Look forward to your report.
    Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

It is a lot of money. I sold 3 guns and a snow machine. I hope it is worth it.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I love the anticipation of waiting for a new rifle. I looked at the website and they look good, but I have to admit that I don't know anything about the makers. So for the uninformed, tell us about the rifle and what made you choose gunwerks.

I wanted a custom rifle capable of 6 to 8 hundred yard shots. I paid six grand for the fun, scope, dies, load data, 100 rounds burger ammo, custom top elevation turret, hard case, and it is brok in ready to shoot out of the box. Gunwerks had as good a price as others I talked too, at least as good of reputation and I will have my fun 2 or 3 weeks after ordering.

I have watched their (Gunwerks) show on long range shooting many times, and their attention to detail and gunsmithing savvy is matched by their experience in hunting at long range. I would trust them completely to make a wonderful rifle/scope combo.

Hey Wolfkisser,
    Did you get that new gun yet? I'll come over to
    your house on Christmas and show you how to
    load it.