Thread: Looking for loaders in Anchorage

Default Looking for loaders in Anchorage

I just picked up a .50 beowulf and I'm looking for someone that loads this ammo. I'll provide that bullets,brass,primers and powder just let me know what you charge thank you.

Do you REALLY want to shoot someone elses reloads through your gun? Bad idea. Time to buy a press.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

+1000 on Gunbugs post. I don't like to shoot my shootin' buddy's loads and I've known him for 20+ years! Or maybe it's cause I've known him for 20+ years.
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

The crowd, on this forum has answered that question before.

Probably, most knowledgable hand loaders wouldn't do it for you because of the liabilities involved.

BETTER, to find someone who hand-loads, and you guys "Work Together", loading the rounds.

That way, YOU are involved in it, too. It would then be YOUR responsibility to make sure they are safe.

If you don't know about handloading, you will learn, what's involved.

Also, loading for one particular cartridge isn't always the sameO as loading for another.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

I have made this offer before and will do so for you. I can show you through the loading process as you load your own using my equiptment. I do not charge for this but you would need to bring your own dies as I don't load this one. You really do need to start loading your own as the liabilities and legalities of loading ammo for someone else without the proper licensing is more than most folks want to deal with. I have several presses from a simple hand press to a dillon progressive and can show you what you need to get started. I also cast bullets which can make for some really cheap shooting especially for a round like the 50 Beowolf. PM me if interested. I live in Chugiak.