Thread: Discrimination!!!

Default Discrimination!!!

Up until the time I stopped smoking 10 years ago I had the perfect FAA body...5'-9"....170 lbs. Now it has ballooned to 200 lbs+/- and I can't loose the weight. Doctor say stay fat...don't smoke!!

OK, maybe I'm asking too much but why doesn't anyone make pants, specifically good quality hunting/outdoor pants for short fat people?

Am I the only person on the planet that needs a 40" waist and 29" inseam or maybe a 28" to keep the pants out of the mud?? I think not!!

I don't think it is an engineering problem or a production problem and with so much stuff being made in countries with short folks I simply don't understand it!!

Does anyone know of a solution, "short" of a seamstress?
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Stretching Exercises! And some cowboy boots.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Cute....at least you didn't suggest a spike heel.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

I used to be a 40 waist and a 29-30 leg. Best thing I ever did was to plan a sheep hunt and buy a tread mill. I lost 30 pounds and dropped to a 36-38. Most hunting clothes/pants are going to be too long. I had the girlfriend hem the last set of Cabela's pants. There are tailor shops around that can hem them for you too.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

I am 40-30 and I have no issue finding pants. Now, coats that fit around my gut is completely another problem. What kind of pants are you looking for?

Thewolfwatching

I'm a 24X29 and I cant tell you!! **** hard finding good gear - I have to shop in the lil boys section LOL!! Improvise!! Let's just say while I look **** funny in my Carharts I have a good belt.. HA! Otherwise scissors/knife work good too.. been there a time or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider View Post
    Up until the time I stopped smoking 10 years ago I had the perfect FAA body...5'-9"....170 lbs. Now it has ballooned to 200 lbs+/- and I can't loose the weight. Doctor say stay fat...don't smoke!!

OK, maybe I'm asking too much but why doesn't anyone make pants, specifically good quality hunting/outdoor pants for short fat people?

Am I the only person on the planet that needs a 40" waist and 29" inseam or maybe a 28" to keep the pants out of the mud?? I think not!!

I don't think it is an engineering problem or a production problem and with so much stuff being made in countries with short folks I simply don't understand it!!

Does anyone know of a solution, "short" of a seamstress?

well heck you guys got it easy!

try finding a pair of pants with 3 legs! now thats a real bugger.
    Semper Fi!

greythorn3,
    Ask Thewolfwatching to borrow the scissors or knife!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Thewolfwatching

Well one thing is for sure... I like my knife.... ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    greythorn3,
    Ask Thewolfwatching to borrow the scissors or knife!!!

Thewolfwatching

but... yes, no ONE can borrow it.. It's mine and I dont like sharing... Sorry..
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfwatching View Post
    Well one thing is for sure... I like my knife.... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post

I am sorry Greythorn, I am new here so was researching trying to find the pants for you and the fellow I spoke with said "greythorn wears his backwards" Is there something else we should know before continuing to find the appropiate pants for you? ~Mist~

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post

Do what I do, wrap that third leg 'round your waist. 'Course then you'd have to wear size 50 pants, like I do.
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

Thewolfwatching

Okay kids/gents... get some sleep would you! G'night...
    Quote Originally Posted by .338-06 View Post
    Do what I do, wrap that third leg 'round your waist. 'Course then you'd have to wear size 50 pants, like I do.

At least you can chop off a pair of pants...my problem's the opposite: try finding pants other than jeans in size 32w x 36l