Thread: WTB: Old Weaver Scope

Default WTB: Old Weaver Scope

If anyone of you has an old 4x or 6x Weaver scope, I'd be interested. For my caribou gun.
    I figure an old-school action (single shot, break open) deserves an old school set-up (fixed power).
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

There is a K-1 for sale on the cast bullets forum: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=135971

Is that Alaskan or national? I know I cold find one on Gunbroker or even ebay, I just prefer to get around paying shipping if possible. I'd also like to be able to look at it before I buy, since we're talking about a 30+year old item.
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

There are always alot of them on e-bay and a seller from Vegas has the best.I have been picking up a few lately.
    The K1 would be a one power El Paso
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you