Thread: jet boat

Default jet boat

I live in Colorado, have property in Montana and am looking at purchasing a jetcraft 1775 extreme duty. Want a boat that is durable, will last, not empty my pocket book and all around. Owned a 2004 thunderjet alexus but cannot afford that price and do not want a v-8, or the weight. looked at the phantom, but not recommend for whitewater. anyone own one that can give me some info. i am looking to purchase this boat also because i can get it for 16 k under suggested retail

Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    I live in Colorado, have property in Montana and am looking at purchasing a jetcraft 1775 extreme duty. Want a boat that is durable, will last, not empty my pocket book and all around. Owned a 2004 thunderjet alexus but cannot afford that price and do not want a v-8, or the weight. looked at the phantom, but not recommend for whitewater. anyone own one that can give me some info. i am looking to purchase this boat also because i can get it for 16 k under suggested retail
    I would call Glen Wooldridge at Wooldridge boats http://wooldridgeboats.com/catalog/p...kan-xl-inboard This is the boat he worked with a forum member to design for Alaskan rivers. He is currently working on one that may suite you better in a 17' sportjet. Here is a link to a thread with some info on the new boat. http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...len+wooldridge

FYI, I have a 93 wooldridge Alaskan that I purchased used and I still get fantastic service from Glen even though I have never purchased a new boat from him.

what part of montana is your property ? we build smaller inboard jet boats with no V8's
    you are are welcome to go by and take a test drive if you like.
    we are in seeley lake about 45 miles from missoula

Default jet boat

I have 80 acres outside of Columbus. we can take out and put in right on the property. would like an all around jet boat, with the 200 opti inboard.

I live in mancos, colo. sw corner of state. I purchased a 20' chinook with 240 sportjet from ali craft boats ltd in prince george bc. been a great boat. any good river running where you're at?