Thread: Sage advise from an OLD Sourdough. Live your DREAM...NOW

Default Sage advise from an OLD Sourdough. Live your DREAM...NOW

Live your dream NOW, soon you will be too OLD.

Sage advise from an old sourdough, You will die. You only have a set amount of days left to live, be very careful that you are not living someone else's vision of what your life should be. Start living your personal dream as soon as possible.

You don't need to live my dream, your parents vision of your life plan, or the society's vision of what it means to be a good productive part of the social fabric. The older you get the more some options are not executable. You are going to die, and you are the cause of how you live your short life. Are you living your vision, or someone else's vision..........?

Posted under "Make it yourself" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post

You don't need to live my dream, your parents vision of your life plan, or the society's vision of what it means to be a good productive part of the social fabric.
    Mission accomplished!
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Remember Life is Temporary, then you die. Every day shoud be your best day.

I broke my neck a few years ago but luckily recovered fairly well. I can still do everything I did before just some have to be adjusted. It woke me up to the fact that I will never again put off to tomorrow what I can do today because you do not know what tomorrow will bring. Life is short, enjoy it!!! Don't get upset over things you can't fix, just move on and enjoy life!!!