Thread: Hares and other small critters

Default Hares and other small critters

So I'm getting the itch! I want to go shoot something. I was wondering if anyone could point me in a direction to hunt hare, ptarmigan, grouse, fox, anything small that I can shoot and have fun doing it. I live in North Pole and do not have a snow machine. I am not trying to take anyone else's place or intrude in your space, just want to have fun and get out of the house. So either PM me or just let me know, but I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE AND HUNT!
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

anywhere around there will have something , weather it be squirrels or otter look on google maps for old roads with no bodyl living on it or hike the 4 wheeler trails. see what happens.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Well I am planning on going out and try my hand at trapping friday. I am hoping to find a spot that has a lot of hare and birds. I would love to shoot some rabbit ( use the fur for bait )and maybe some squirrel. I was thinking of going north, toward hilltop. Anyone have any place I could trap/hunt small game on foot?
    Hunt until you don't like it any more