Thread: out on long lake 4 diffrent species of fish cought today

Default out on long lake 4 diffrent species of fish cought today

today was epict 14 fish total 19 inch laker bunch of char 4 over 20 and a 25 inch pig long nose sucker about 17 and a mini burbot had a blast out there just the drive home was so so bad seen quite a few huts out there hopeing to see sum pics the batt was dead in my phone so i didnt get any but will be going back out soon FISH ON!!!!!

my friend sent me this pic of my lady from today out at longdolly.jpg

Whelp that didn't take long. So long for those fish. At least I got my fishing in today out there also...... P.s. all our fish were released
    -Tight Lines & head shakin

Be easy on a guy that keeps his limit. He didn't break any laws and did nothing wrong. Good for you if you chose to release yours but some like to eat theirs.

Good job Jason, looks like you had fun and also have a couple meals.

we only kept what we ate what are you the fish nazi i meet you down at ship creek last summer and was keeping fish then you wasnt so pissy about that keep your opinions to yourself or come tell me in person next time you see me the only reason we was keeping ANY FISH was the 76 year old neighbor that LOVES FRESH CHAR do i deprive her of something that is easy to give f no again next come tell me in person not on here....... chicken **** i say

Quote Originally Posted by alaskabliss View Post
    Be easy on a guy that keeps his limit. He didn't break any laws and did nothing wrong. Good for you if you chose to release yours but some like to eat theirs.

Good job Jason, looks like you had fun and also have a couple meals.
    thanks bro the fish was for a neighbor and she loved me for it thats a good day FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess will eat and some will *****..."fishon"
    Quote Originally Posted by 900fusion View Post
    Whelp that didn't take long. So long for those fish. At least I got my fishing in today out there also......
    released

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Brown View Post
    we only kept what we ate what are you the fish nazi i meet you down at ship creek last summer and was keeping fish then you wasnt so pissy about that keep your opinions to yourself or come tell me in person next time you see me the only reason we was keeping ANY FISH was the 76 year old neighbor that LOVES FRESH CHAR do i deprive her of something that is easy to give f no again next come tell me in person not on here....... chicken **** i say
    I wasn't giving you $#!* about keeping them I could care less to each there own I was just simply posting because you straight up called the lake out and was just letting you know that all the fish you seen us catch we let go

Then again if I would have noticed you out there I would of stopped by.

It appears that what we have here is a failure to comunicate..."fishon"

ridiculous ADFG called that lake out FISH ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And bob when do u wanna go out point mac?

No worries. There are truly some fish nazis on Here. myself and buddies have caught plenty of flack from them and have learned to be a little more discrete on what we post in some of the videos we make. Congrats on a successful day. Be sure to stop by if you see me out and about on the water

If you dont know that both long lakes hold fish your a moron, no secret spots given away here!
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

I don't think 900's point was made here. I remember him taking a bunch a flack last season for posting this kind of information, he was flamed for posting photos of this lake. Some people I guess hold it near and dear to their hearts, I would bring up the original thread he was flamed on but the Mod's deleted half of it. I think he was just trying to prevent the same flaming he recieved last year. A fun lake for sure! There is definitely nothing wrong with keeping stockers, I do not frown upon it, but I do not keep any of them either. To each their own.

Nice Job Jason, I believe I was the one who talked to you on the lake and gave you a pointer or two on where the "ridge" was. Glad to see it paid off for yeah!

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

No need to insult anyone, I receive a few emails and pms with questions about where, what and how to about fishing by lots of interested anglers from various skill levels trying to increase their success or begin sport fishing in Alaska. I dont believe your a "moron" for not knowing about any specific lake or region in Alaska. I think thats why a some people are on the forum here, to try and get information and learn about opportunities.

I do realize that lots of locals already know about long lake and other opportunities that can be had there. Both lakes are well documented in publications and on the web. Some will not share there experiences because they are concerned about over population of anglers and increased pressure. And although these spots are not "secret" some people will not advertise their success, to try and limit attention drawn to their honey holes.

My personnal experiences and evidence I believe should be shared and not kept a secret. Not everyone agrees with this, or embraces "secrets" I may reveal that someone may not know about...however that does not make a person a "moron" because they dont already know about it.

Great job Jason and thanks for the report. Hope you guys have continued success.
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Wow. If you're not here to share pointers and experience, or maybe pick up some new ideas or information to improve your recreational time, what the heck are you here for? If this is just a cyber version of a "bragging board" like the one at sportsmans w.h. I won't waste any more time here than I do at the warehouse entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by kenai_pete View Post
    Wow. If you're not here to share pointers and experience, or maybe pick up some new ideas or information to improve your recreational time, what the heck are you here for? If this is just a cyber version of a "bragging board" like the one at sportsmans w.h. I won't waste any more time here than I do at the warehouse entrance.
    this is what i went to for learning how to fish up here im from missouri and there wasnt no bass to catch educate is what this is for i thought