Thread: will anything neutralize Gusto?

Default will anything neutralize Gusto?

I just got my shipment from MTP in and hurray my Gusto is here. Only Holy crap it was in a sealed container inside another sealed container with electric tape around the band and inside a sealed box and after 10 minutes of having my garage door open and spraying my wifes Febreeze like a wild man, I can still smell it. I hope it goes away before the boss gets home or I am in deep KA KA. When my friend told me that it was the most horrible smell on the planet i thought he was over doing it. Boy was I wrong. I just hope that I don't get any on me or my stuff while setting out gear.
    Hunt, Fish and drink beer with friends.........because life is to short to work all day.

On surfaces, Natures Miracle should kill it. Airborne, I think you might be SOL. On a positive note tho, Natures Miracle will get the smell of deep ka ka out of your skin too.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Tell the boss it smells like money. I use gusto and it works awesome!!

I had gusto in its container, inside a sealed plastic container, inside 2- 1gallon freezer zip loc bags, I had a bag of craisins mixed with chocolate chips and a bag with some nuts and stuff like that, each in a freezer quart bag, inside a freezer gallon size bag, and they were on separate sides of the milk crate, and I opened the bag of craisins and it smelled like gusto, I started munching,and they had a faint taste of gusto, although not enough to stop me from eating them, it left an unpleasant taste in my mouth.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Do your self a favor......buy a small chest freezer for your lures, and bait carcasses(grouse. ptarmigan). Will keep the missus happy too. Good LUCK>

Aktrpr

This might sound weird, but I thinK I've grown to "like" the smell of it. Doesn't bother me at all anymore. Am I the only one?

The more you trap, you will realize that anything in a bottle like that will make a mess and just get the smell all over your gloves, etc. If I can't squirt it out of a squirt bottle, I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickeen View Post
    This might sound weird, but I thinK I've grown to "like" the smell of it. Doesn't bother me at all anymore. Am I the only one?
    25 yrs ago when I lived in Oregon I used to spend a lot of time calling coyotes. I drove an old landcruiser & my hunting coveralls covered with skunk cover scent stayed in the rig. I loved that smell (never had many 2nd dates... It was worth it though!).
    Gusto came in the mail a few weeks ago when I out of town. Wife called & said "Did you order trapping stinkum???" She stuck the package in the garage & every time I walk in there I smile :-) Still love it!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."