Thread: Made in America

Default Made in America

Worth watching the video. (don't know how to get past the 10 second commercial ? )
    http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/...onf_id/5590821made in america list:
    http://americansworking.com/buildingmaterial.html

Creates American jobs

Totally Awesome! Thanks for posting. Gonna email out the video and list and FB it. Gotta get the word out.

This is a wonderful thing to see, americans looking out for our neighbors is one of the core values that made this one of the best places in the world! i have already sent links via E-mail to all 90+ ppl i have in my contacts lists from my former work in the construction industry! Its nice to see that some people are trying to do everything they can to make our country better even while our govern'mental' types are doing everything they can to destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by bklausman View Post
    This is a wonderful thing to see, americans looking out for our neighbors is one of the core values that made this one of the best places in the world! i have already sent links via E-mail to all 90+ ppl i have in my contacts lists from my former work in the construction industry! Its nice to see that some people are trying to do everything they can to make our country better even while our govern'mental' types are doing everything they can to destroy it.
    Way to go. I emailed it to several too.

"our govern'mental' types"
    They get re-elected time after time after time.
    How?