Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 25% off storewide for one item tonight....ends soon.

  1. #1
    Member fullkurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska/Idaho
    Posts
    2,162

    Default 25% off storewide for one item tonight....ends soon.

    Dick's Sporting Goods....online only.

    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/ho...ader_DicksLogo
    Proud to be an American!

  2. #2
    Member Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Also www.shoebuy.com and free shipping as always.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

  3. #3
    Member akiceman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Two Rivers, AK
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullkurl View Post
    Dick's Sporting Goods....online only.

    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/ho...ader_DicksLogo
    Disappointing... free shipping doesn't include AK and they only ship 2 day air here, adding $39.02 in shipping charges to a pair of binocs...

    I few exclusions to their sale also... Geesh!

    From their website:

    Discount excludes the following:

    • ABU GARCIA
    • ADIDAS GOLF USA INC
    • ANDERSON BAT
    • ANON
    • ASICS
    • ATHALON
    • ATLAS SNOW-SHOE
    • BABOLAT
    • BAUER/NIKE HOCKEY
    • BILLABONG
    • BIONIC
    • BLADERUNNER
    • BLOCK
    • BRIDGESTONE
    • BRINE
    • BROOKS
    • BURTON
    • CALLAWAY GOLF
    • CARHARTT
    • CCM
    • CLAM
    • CLEVELAND GOLF
    • CLUB GLOVE
    • COLUMBIA
    • COMBAT SPORTS INC
    • CONTOUR
    • COSTA DEL MAR SUNGLASSES
    • DAKINE
    • DC
    • DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP.
    • DEMARINI
    • DESCENTE
    • DIAMONDBACK
    • DITA / FIELD HOCKEY NORTH AMERICA
    • DWINDLE DISTRIBUTION
    • EA SPORTS
    • EASTERN
    • EASTON
    • ECCO USA, INC.
    • ELECTRIC
    • ELEMENT SKATEBOARDS
    • ENJOI
    • ESCALADE
    • EYEKING
    • FITNESS QUEST / TOTAL GYM/AB LOUNGE
    • FLOW
    • FOOTJOY
    • FOXPRO
    • G-LOOMIS
    • GIRO
    • GITA SPORTS LTD
    • GOALIATH
    • GOALRILLA
    • HARO
    • HEAD
    • HUMMINBIRD
    • HURLEY
    • INNOVA
    • J & B IMPORTERS, INC.
    • JANSPORT
    • JORDAN
    • JUGS
    • K2
    • KETTLER
    • LEGEND DISTRIBUTION
    • LEW’S
    • LIFETIME
    • LOUISVILLE SLUGGER / BIONIC
    • MAUI JIM
    • MERRELL
    • MIKEN
    • MISSION
    • MIZERAK
    • MIZUNO
    • NAVICO
    • NIKE
    • NIKE PRO
    • NIRVE SPORTS LTD
    • NOKONA
    • OAKLEY
    • ODYSSEY
    • OGIO
    • OLD TOWN
    • O'NEILL
    • PATAGONIA
    • PHITEN USA
    • PING
    • PINNACLE
    • POLAR
    • POWER BALANCE
    • PRANA
    • PRINCE
    • QUIKSILVER
    • RAGE BROADHEADS
    • RALEIGH
    • RAWLINGS
    • RAZORS
    • REACTOR WATCHES
    • RED
    • REEBOK CCM/REEBOK HOCKEY
    • REEBOK ZIG
    • REEBOK NFL JERSEYS
    • ROLLERBLADE
    • ROSS REELS
    • ROXY
    • SALOMON
    • SAUCONY
    • SCHUTT SPORTS
    • SCOTT
    • SHAUN WHITE SUPPLY CO
    • SHIMANO AMERICAN CORP
    • SKULLCANDY
    • SMITH OPTICS
    • SOLE
    • SOREL
    • SPY
    • SPYDER
    • SRIXON
    • ST. CROIX RODS
    • STRIKE MASTER
    • TAYLOR MADE
    • THE NORTH FACE
    • THULE
    • TIPPMANN
    • TITLEIST
    • TUBBS SNOWSHOES
    • UGG AUSTRALIA
    • UNDER ARMOUR
    • VOLCOM
    • VON ZIPPER
    • WARRIOR
    • WILSON PROFESSIONAL GOLF
    • WILSON SPORTING GOODS
    • YAKIMA
    • ZOO YORK

    Also excluded are :Boats, Canoes, Kayaks, Hauling and Storage Racks, Canopies, Shelters, Furniture, Coolers, License and Championship Merchandise, Heaters, Fire Pits, Grills, Smokers, Hammocks & Stands, Team Orders, Gun Safes, Trolling Motors, All Electronics, Fish Locators, GPS, Ellipticals, Table Games, Treadmills, Home Gyms, Weight Benches, Cardio Equipment, Gift Cards and Gift Certificates. Additional exclusions may apply.

  4. #4
    Member fullkurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Alaska/Idaho
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akiceman25 View Post
    Disappointing... free shipping doesn't include AK and they only ship 2 day air here, adding $39.02 in shipping charges to a pair of binocs...

    I few exclusions to their sale also... Geesh!

    From their website:
    ....
    Discount excludes the following:
    Additional exclusions may apply.
    Sheesh, Ice.
    You're welcome.
    Imagine SWAROVSKI included in the offerings, yeah that's right....A Z3 36mm Swarovski scope can be had for well under $600 tonight, a 42 MM around $650. Those are great bargains, & those prices include AK shipping! Base sale price for the 36MM is $549!
    Doug can't offer that without some SHOT demo magic; and even then there are very few available and more money.

    Go forth and be thankful my friend....
    Proud to be an American!

  5. #5
    Member akiceman25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Two Rivers, AK
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fullkurl View Post
    Sheesh, Ice.
    You're welcome.
    Imagine SWAROVSKI included in the offerings, yeah that's right....A Z3 36mm Swarovski scope can be had for well under $600 tonight, a 42 MM around $650. Those are great bargains, & those prices include AK shipping! Base sale price for the 36MM is $549!
    Doug can't offer that without some SHOT demo magic; and even then there are very few available and more money.

    Go forth and be thankful my friend....
    Lol sorry fullkurl... I've had my eye on these certain glasses for several months, was tickled to be saving over a hundred bucks on em. Then they added 40 bucks for shipping directly at check out n I was slightly purturbed.... so thought I'd look at a flasher... excluded from sale! Arrgh!

    Sent from my Milestone X using Tapatalk
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •