Thread: Need Help

Question Need Help

Could someone please tell me where Tracy from Alaska Raft and Kayak is working now. I heard he moved to another business located in Anchorage but not sure which one. Thanks for any info in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by 450HUNTER View Post
    Could someone please tell me where Tracy from Alaska Raft and Kayak is working now. I heard he moved to another business located in Anchorage but not sure which one. Thanks for any info in advance.

I believe it was Marita Sea and Ski. If I recall correctly.

Been wrong before tho'.....
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Yep my ole buddy Tracy is now at MARITA's _ knows as much about "blow-up" boats as any one I know-
    Goo

Yes, Tracey is the new General Manager at Marita's in Anchorage. They are our new sponsors of the Snowmachining and ATV forums; contact info is in their ads in those forums. He told me that one of his top priorities is to help them build their inflatable boat business.

Regards,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay