Thread: Moose Hunting Dangers - Mat - Su?

Default Moose Hunting Dangers - Mat - Su?

I heard moose hunting is getting more and more dangerous each year. The moose are getting educated...see picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

I...............I...............

That is some funny stuff there. The moose can't be that smart though, there drinking coors....

must not be to smart, there driving a dodge...that is, unless they are "road hunting" like Daveinthebush....
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

The only reason that truck can hold three moose is because it is a DODGE!!!

I feel its disgusting and disrespectful. Gives hunters a bad name. Just more ammo for PETA...

-akiceman25

PETA? People Eating Tasty Animals?

Quote Originally Posted by akiceman25 View Post
    I feel its disgusting and disrespectful. Gives hunters a bad name. Just more ammo for PETA...

-akiceman25
    the dodge or the moose?
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

-akiceman25
    Must be a FORD owner...

Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    Must be a FORD owner...
    Or just someone who cares about preserving ours and our childrens heritage and privilege to hunt.

Any blatant disrespect of game by 'hunters' could be used against us fellas.

What better place to find ammo against hunters then Alaska's most popular hunting forum?

Feel me?

I will have no further comments on this thread.

-akiceman25
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Or just someone who cares about preserving ours and our childrens heritage and privilege to hunt.

What better place to find ammo against hunters then Alaska's most popular hunting forum?

Feel me?

-akiceman25
    Nope, not feeling ya at all. I don't see any blatant disrespect for game in the picture. Of all the pics and stories on the site, do you really think the bunny huggers are all excited about that one?

This is like Déjà vu all over again. Again.

Again.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Nope, not feeling ya at all. I don't see any blatant disrespect for game in the picture. Of all the pics and stories on the site, do you really think the bunny huggers are all excited about that one?
    Exactly... In fact I know bunny huggers that laughed whole heartedly at that... About 2 hours ago... I think we'll see tomorrow... Thanks to the OP I hadn't seen that before!

Some people need to lighten up. You know what's bigger problem than posting a picture like that? Constantly catering to the feelings of those who will never approve of our way of life no matter how careful we are not to offend them. Their self-righteous earth-worshipping pseudo-religion offends me, but that doesn't seem to stop them from attempting to impose it on me.
    We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties.
    James Madison

Did anybody else see the PETA folks onthe news? HaHa, if they had any common sence, they would know you can't get good fur or meat if you don't take care of your animals.

Feel me?

-akiceman25

akiceman25 I do respect your concern for the way that hunters portray the animals and the way they hunt. You are right that some wacko do gooder will take anything they can and turn it around against us hunters. I think the photo is funny and hope that it does not cause us hunter to have a bad or worse reputation.
    akiceman25 please keep up your concern for the reputation of us hunters as we need all the help we can get as some of us are a little warped in our humor.
    Retirement Plan - Having Fun and Still Learning

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    Did anybody else see the PETA folks onthe news? HaHa, if they had any common sence, they would know you can't get good fur or meat if you don't take care of your animals.
    I thought the blonde on the right was hot until she opened her mouth and started puking BS... Amazing how many stupid uneducated people in the world that fight for a cause with out knowing any facts, just assumptions.

VERY funny and light hearted picture ! (food for thought) ... if we allow the morons of the world to curb our sense of humor then we have lost the "battle" no matter what we can still "do" .... keep up the GOOD work !!!