Thread: A:Winter King Charters VALDEZ?, B:Fish Board Meeting Valdez

Default A:Winter King Charters VALDEZ?, B:Fish Board Meeting Valdez

I may well end up in Valdez Dec 2-? for The Board of Fish Meeting on Prince William Sound and Upper Copper
    River/Upper Susitna River Finfish. Rather than bring up discussion on proposals/politics I'm looking for info
    on Winter King Charters out of Valdez. The original location was to be Anchorage and I knew that Seward had
    Winter King Charters running this time of year. But for some reason, hint hint....commercial fishing influence...it got moved to Valdez.
    Did a little bit of web searching and haven't found anything on Valdez Winter King Charters. Any info out there?
    If there are multiple options, suggestions?
    That's a long way to drive and not come back to the Interior with fresh fish.
    Paul Holland
    Board Member Chitina Dipnetters Association
    chitinadipnetters dot com

Iknos of no one doing charters right now. Too much wild and cold.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Chitina View Post
    I may well end up in Valdez Dec 2-? for The Board of Fish Meeting on Prince William Sound and Upper Copper
    River/Upper Susitna River Finfish. The original location was to be Anchorage
    That may be the location the board members from the valley wanted it to be held, but they didn't realize the law says board cycles of districts will be in the district to be discussed. Hope they educate themselves on the rest of the laws before they make any brash decisions that could prove costly to the state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitina View Post
    That's a long way to drive and not come back to the Interior with fresh fish.
    Why don't you save the gas and go to Fred Meyer there in Fairbanks? They have a fantastic fresh fish section and the girl behind the glass is cute. You may even avoid driving the motorhome off the cliff on Thompson.

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov