Thread: Actions by Gene

Default Actions by Gene

Anybody have any experience with Actions by Gene in Anchorage. I would be interested in your opinions good, bad, indifferent. Thanks in advance for any replys and feel free to use my PM if you wish.

I believe he has given the business due to health issues. He was in Northern Security Supply on Old Seward until several years ago. He was the S&W Warranty station in AK so he was obviously pretty good with S&Ws at least.

Quote Originally Posted by redale View Post
    Anybody have any experience with Actions by Gene in Anchorage. I would be interested in your opinions good, bad, indifferent. Thanks in advance for any replys and feel free to use my PM if you wish.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Gota clear you pm box.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...