Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Drying boots

  1. #1
    Member HuntKodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Kodiak
    Posts
    684

    Default Drying boots

    I've meant to post this for a while, but never took pictures till now....crappy weather this weekend.

    Back when I installed my heater ducting, I bought some extra ducting so I could cut two pieces that were slightly different length for drying boots on my boat. I'll sequence the pictures so it makes sense what I do. Any of you with heaters could easily do the same thing, and it doesn't have to be directly off your heater. Those of you with Espars could set up something similar using a Y or two in your ducting.

    On the last two hunts, the guys have said it was luxurious to have their boots (hiking, extra tuffs, and hip waders) dried each night.

















  2. #2

    Default

    Nothing like being Spoiled!!!! Rotten...Nice Job
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Member spoiled one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Hey, that could be the source of your cabin condensation!

    Nice job. Hard to beat warm, dry boots out there. Any fool can rough it, right?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

  4. #4
    Member HuntKodiak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Kodiak
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Too funny!! I actually thought of that on the last trip, and I sensed a diffferent odor in the air too.

    Windows were definitely cracked a bit more, but the cool thing is while I'm drying the guys boots, they're all too eager to get me a beverage.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •