Thread: I am not so smart sometimes. Lol

Default I am not so smart sometimes. Lol

Hiked about a mile and a half in a big circle all around the property and across the driveway on borough land and over to the neighbors land, and not one single track till I get to the brush pile on the far edge of our field. and there were tracks everywhere from ermine and rabbits and squirrels living in the brush piles....talk about stickin close to home, If I'da know that I woulda had a line out opening day. Now instead of hiking 3 miles (wich is why I have been putting it off, I don't ever have time to run that much, but I have to hike that far to get into anything) I only have to go 200 yards HeHeHe. I guess the snowmachine not working and everything going wrong this trapping season has turned out for the good. now I won't have to spend any money on trapping places where there are 5 other trappers going after the same animals like the last 4 years.

I was hiking by flash light by the time I got there so I didn't set any traps, gonna tomorrow though! I have kinda been not real excited about trappin season this year cause in the past 4 years my count is up to marten and coyote (that got out of hte trap) I would have had a beaver but I forgot to take the safetys off (that was dumb) and I just kinda lost my zest ya know, after runnin 20 miles every other day for nothing the past 2 years. cept rabbits and squirrels.

God is Great.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

You are young and at least headed in the right direction.

Smart comes with time, smarter comes with experiance and we all know different things........and we all gotta get smart at something.........

You'll get 'em, and then you'll move on. I often catch animals on my way home from an allready loooooong Hunt.....sometimes I get lucky and someone at home will take care of it so I can rest ~~LOL!!~~

If you werent smart, you would not have found them atall.......
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

Well, I always knew there was some animals back there, but I just never though about trapping there, I dont know why, maybe I was to proud to trap in our field. who knows, all I know is I'm happy to have a couple traps out. I'll proly only take one animal(if that) then move on, It would be nice for if some reason or another I have to stay on our property to have animals there, plus I like seein stuff out movin in the field too
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.