Thread: Outdoor 3D Shoot - SUNDAY, Nov 20th

Default Outdoor 3D Shoot - SUNDAY, Nov 20th

Cook Inlet Archers shoot is this weekend! See their webite for directions (info is a little old but location remains the same). Good fun and great people! Plus lunch - oh yeah! This is the turkey shoot - so some good prizes (by DRAWING/ NOT score -kids awarded) If you need more info email me. It's going to be chilly, you may not be man enough to walk outdoors, shoot, walk and shoot more ... my wife and kids are - you maybe not. Just kidding - I will be "manning" the camp fire and helping get lunch ready. Come on! I will bring a box of hand warmers. What else are you going to do Sunday? Did I mention it is going to be chilly and I will be by the camp fire? I will leave it to Mama and the boys to represent! Longbow out.

Thanks for the info Longbow. Do you have to be a member and what is the entry fee?

"...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Quote Originally Posted by Longbow View Post
    Cook Inlet Archers shoot is this weekend! See their webite for directions (info is a little old but location remains the same). Good fun and great people! Plus lunch - oh yeah! This is the turkey shoot - so some good prizes (by DRAWING/ NOT score -kids awarded) If you need more info email me. It's going to be chilly, you may not be man enough to walk outdoors, shoot, walk and shoot more ... my wife and kids are - you maybe not. Just kidding - I will be "manning" the camp fire and helping get lunch ready. Come on! I will bring a box of hand warmers. What else are you going to do Sunday? Did I mention it is going to be chilly and I will be by the camp fire? I will leave it to Mama and the boys to represent! Longbow out.
    Sounds like fun! What time?

Registration starts at 9:30.
    Shooting starts at 10:00 for Open Class
    Shooting starts at 10:30 for all others

Members $20.00, Nonmembers $25.00, Youth $15.00, Cubs shoot free!

Free lunch!

Help with set up on Saturday @ 10:00 - and shoot Sunday for free!

Thank you longbow!

Not a lot of folks out today, but everyone had a smile on. Nice lay out. Enjoyable shoot. I will enjoy the pumpkin pie too. Thanks Cook Inle :-)
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather