Thread: Waterfowl Video

Default Waterfowl Video

Hey guys, when I lived there I remember the pains of having a short season so hopefully this video will assist in getting your waterfowl fix. The video is a mix of last years hunt and a couple from this season which takes place in Wisconsin and Illinois.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhjQfospk4g

Richie

thats just plain mean right there. I feel like i got kicked in the nuts then slapped in the face!!!!!!

Seriously tho good vid, thanks for sharing

i sure miss those days in a goose field thanks for sharing

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Great Ved thanks for sharing

is this suppossed to help or make us jealous? haha great video though thanks for sharing

Excellent vid, and hunting, good dog work. Really happy you didin't show blasting those poor geese while swimming in your deks. Thank you, Bud
    Wasilla

Thanks guys for the kind words. If it helps, I get jealous everytime I realize I'm no longer living in Alaska...hahah. Hopefully, the video will help you guys get out and shoot some sea ducks!
    I'm happy that the video from yesterday's hunt (ducks in the corn and geese landing in the decoys) turned out pretty good. After we shot our limit of geese I figured I'd try and attach the camera to the blind. Once again, 550 cord to the rescue and was able to tie it up pretty easily.
    Unfortunately, there are a couple less branches on that old oak in the middle of the field...haha