Thread: Might need a hand...

Default Might need a hand...

Hello everyone! Just heard from a friend, they went riding and had his 4 wheeler and his buddies 4 wheeler break through the ice. It's here locally and they just need a hand with recovering the machines.

Thanks,
    Ken
    In 2011, the United States military finally starts to enforce the no sodomy rule...

Where is locally? anchorage or closer to big lake?
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Closer to Palmer area.
    In 2011, the United States military finally starts to enforce the no sodomy rule...

Sorry I cant, if it was close to big lake I could. but I can only go to where I can get to with my 4 wheeler. If they are still trying to get them out tomorrow after noon I might be able to get a "team" from church to get them out, I can hand select the best, only the hard working non annoying arrogant ones, and see if we can get them out. but no garantees.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

I am in....pm me a number. Have done a bunch of sled recoveries.

Default I can help

Least I can provide a wheeler and a winch I've never pulled anybody out of ice before. 748-3932Hunter

Wow, I am disappointed I just saw this! Have they recovered them yet? I could have easily helped out yesterday,,,

Thanks for all the offers everyone! I was just playing the middle man from 5000 miles away! I heard from him today and they finally got it recovered.

Thanks again everyone!