Thread: Meadow Lakes trapper "Garrett" ??

Default Meadow Lakes trapper "Garrett" ??

headed out today to look for tracks and set a few traps but I saw some pink ribbon marked along the trail with the name Garrett on it. Wondering if there is a trap line up there somewhere. Don't want to be right on top of anyone. If anyone knows, please let me know who and where the line is. Thanks

FYI, I don't know that I can get a full 5 miles away from you if there is a line because I don't have a trailer, so I am pretty limited on how far out I can get, but I will make the effort to keep distance between us.

Pink Ribbon, what the hell kind of real man uses "Pink" Ribbon........???? Hehehehehehehe (Ooop's I sure hope that is not Mr. Pat Garrett, the lawman, me be in big trouble)

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Pink Ribbon, what the hell kind of real man uses "Pink" Ribbon........???? Hehehehehehehe

Prob'ly the same kind that relies on Attack Geese for home protection (just funnin', Sir, no offense intended).
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
    Prob'ly the same kind that relies on Attack Geese for home protection (just funnin', Sir, no offense intended).

None taken..........A friend was mocking the geese, and one nailed him hard, right on his "privates", he was hopping around holding his crotch, and his wife was laughing so hard she was crying.

Well that's all funny, but I still wonder if it is someone trapping. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    None taken..........A friend was mocking the geese, and one nailed him hard, right on his "privates", he was hopping around holding his crotch, and his wife was laughing so hard she was crying.
    Priceless! No YouTube video?