Thread: new Alaska book release

Default new Alaska book release

Wasn't sure what forum was correct for this, so....
    My new Alaska novel, Trails, is going to print. It is about a middle-aged city-dwelling man who decides to become a homesteader in the 1990s, sheds his mainstream life and comes north to live in the bush. It tells the tale of his learning to survive and establish himself. He comes to love living in the forest, but he finds that no matter where you go, you can't avoid bad human behavior. Ultimately, he has to make decisions, after his solitude is endangered, to keep his newly found freedom.
    My book release will be held at Gallo's restaurant at 8615 Old Seward Hwy on December 1st from 5-8 p.m. It would be great to see any Alaska Outdoor Directories posters there. Thanks.

Warren Troy
    mauserboy
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm intrested but why novel,name change etc?
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Default Hmmm

Amigo, not sure what you are referring to in regards to name change.

It looks like a true story but novels are fiction.Sometimes folks write true stories but change names and locations and call it a novel.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Have you talked with Mike about the store carrying it? Congradulations and I hope it does well.
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Sounds very interesting. How can a guy in the lower 48 get a hold of one?

MFOX,

I appreciate your interest. The book should be out by the third week of this month. If you want to send me your mailing address by a PM on this site, I will send you one when they are in my hot little hands The book will be $17.95 plus regular mailing costs. Otherwise, you can get or order one from Barnes and Noble, but then, it wouldn't be signed.

regards,

Warren Troy

Great news there, another interesting "must read"
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

My publisher sent me proofs of the invitations to my signing, so, I'll post it for anyone interested. I've decided not to charge any shipping anywhere in the U.S. so the cost for a copy including shipping is $17.95.

That 200 pound blackie literally came knocking (more like thumping) on our cabin door one afternoon, looking for a m,eal. He became the meal instead.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's really a cool topic, bet there'll be a lot of interest

Will it be available in E-reader version? I'm kinda hooked on that form now, love buying them instantly.
    Are there lots of pics? Cause my somewhat older kindle wouldn't show them as well as a hard copy anyway.

Good Luck on the intro and sales, Ill be looking for a copy
    Ten Hours in that little raft off the AK peninsula, blowin' NW 60, in November.... "the Power of Life and Death is in the Tongue," and Yes, God is Good !