Thread: And so it begins....off to a good start :D

Default And so it begins....off to a good start :D

The trusty trap line dog. waitin till midnight when I can start settin.

Settin cages by head lamp for rabbits baited with apple and vanila extract.

and we're free!!! yeah baby!

gonna set out the "real" line tomorrow, but I had to set a couple traps right when it opened, just for giggles.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Good Luck on the line!

Wish I had your gumption...

Good luck how do you do on the rabbits first time I heard of doing other than using a snare.

I do alright. snares are more affective. with a bigger cage you can just set it right in the trail so they run through it, but it has to be pretty open for that. for smaller cages like what I have a little bait right next to the trail with the opening facing the trail works good. snares are more affective but I like cage trapping too. it adds a little excitement
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Thewolfwatching

Awesome!! or say pure awesome-ness...
    Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    I do alright. snares are more affective. with a bigger cage you can just set it right in the trail so they run through it, but it has to be pretty open for that. for smaller cages like what I have a little bait right next to the trail with the opening facing the trail works good. snares are more affective but I like cage trapping too. it adds a little excitement

Thewolfwatching

YOU - bone to pick with YOU.. not so awesome-ness Res... That was rude! even if a bit of the truth!
    (growl) LOL!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Good Luck on the line!

Wish I had your gumption...