Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: WHOA! unbelievable Kenai rodeo

  1. #1
    Member fishNphysician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen WA
    Posts
    4,516

    Default WHOA! unbelievable Kenai rodeo

    Anybody seen this?

    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

  2. #2

    Default

    WOW! How many ways could that have turned out much much worse?

  3. #3

    Default

    Ghost Riding the Whip gone bad.

  4. #4
    Guest
    Guest

    Default

    Holy crap, crazy video!

  5. #5

    Default

    Skip the Belt Buckle...give that guy the Tee Shirt!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member ret25yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Unit 13
    Posts
    1,471

    Default

    hope it was a jet..

    If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

  7. #7

    Default

    That is one bad dude.

  8. #8

    Default

    Middle river mayhem that happened last August.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    the Break Away Republic of Eagle River
    Posts
    513

    Default

    So....where was the boat operater, floating down river while someone else was saving his boat?

  10. #10
    Member kenaibow fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,039

    Default

    that guy has some brass, I wouldn't get my boat any where near that!

  11. #11
    Member DanAK23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I guess that proves ghost riders do exist!!

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    That guy owns a large pair!!

  13. #13
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    wow that was great! im gonna have to turn one loose to see if anyone will catch it too!
    Semper Fi!

  14. #14
    New member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7

    Default

    it was a prop guy fell out about 1mile up river from that spot he was pick up and taken to a cabin on river the boat did full throttle circles for an hour and went 1 mile down river before this guy did this

  15. #15

    Default

    Was there some reason he acted an hour later at this location? Because without a dang good reason, I see zero reason to risk your life.

    No offense if its someone here but I agree with the first comment about a lot more could have gone wrong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Member JR2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    2,129

    Default

    I have seen some crazy things done under the midnight sun, but that just about tops it, well maybe the time I saw a motor home floating down deep creek was a bit crazier, but this is right up there.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

    Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

  17. #17
    Member kenaibow fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JR2 View Post
    I have seen some crazy things done under the midnight sun, but that just about tops it, well maybe the time I saw a motor home floating down deep creek was a bit crazier, but this is right up there.

    LOL oh now that sounds like a good one, a motor home floating down deep creeck.......lol must have been when the tide was in.
    When I was about 12 my dad and I saw a guy sitting in an air boat in the middle of Willow creek (sunk) about 2 miles down for the bridge, that is about the the craziest thing I have seen........ wait does water skiing behind an air boat on the big su count?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •