• Yes

3 6.67%
  • No

7 15.56%
  • Who cares?

12 26.67%
  • I love moose chili

23 51.11%

Thread: Do you think there are too many polls all of a sudden?

Default Do you think there are too many polls all of a sudden?

If you shoot babies, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine, too. Who cares? Draw supp is out, things are in season, there have got to be better things to talk about...

Smile Who cares . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    If you shoot babies, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine, too. Who cares? Draw supp is out, things are in season, there have got to be better things to talk about...
    This is what comes from the horizontal/peer group socialization of the public school system in our country . . even grown up, it results in caring what your particular peer group thinks.

Reckon?

. . .

turn you computer off.....it's a talk forum......if you want to read something then don't click on it...
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    This is what comes from the horizontal/peer group socialization of the public school system in our country . . even grown up, it results in caring what your particular peer group thinks.

Reckon?

. . .
    Marcus I have to disagree at least in my case since it does not bother me if people do not agree with my choices in life they are mine and thats how I live my life. Maybe I am the minority?

I want moose chili . Oh wait, I just made some a few days ago, mmm, mmm good !

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    turn you computer off.....it's a talk forum......if you want to read something then don't click on it...
    I'm confused. All this time I thought you were supposed to click on it if you wanted to read it? Do tell...

I understand it's a talk forum, but that's how we glean information. You've gotta click on it and read it, you may learn something. Like just now, I learned that moose chili is more popular than baby talk...

Quote Originally Posted by akmike30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    I'm confused. All this time I thought you were supposed to click on it if you wanted to read it? Do tell...
    You're reading too far ahead in the instructions. You need to following them in the proper sequence. The first thing the instructions say is "turn your computer off"..........
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    You're reading too far ahead in the instructions. You need to following them in the proper sequence. The first thing the instructions say is "turn your computer off"..........
    I'm so confused. I'm gonna open another beer and go back outside. Have fun gents...

What better way than this...to exercise my Constitutional Rights??? And to think I didn't get asked to pee in a cup either!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    And to think I didn't get asked to pee in a cup either!
    Hey Akres, please go pee in a cup!

( ... No, not that one, that one's for your beer, go find an empty one!)
    Inspiration is simply the momentary cessation of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Marcus I have to disagree at least in my case since it does not bother me if people do not agree with my choices in life they are mine and thats how I live my life. Maybe I am the minority?
    Careful Bronco, soon you will be participating in "high minded" conversations and won't be able to converse with the "low brow" conversing idots like me

Seems like moose chili is an early favorite! I'll have to whip some more up soon. Gonna have to settle for tenderloins tonight. Maybe I'll get the slow cooker going tomorrow and get some chili cooking. I gotta remember not to check this thread on an empty stomach...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
    This day shall gentle his condition:
    And gentlemen in England now a-bed
    Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
    And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
    That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

—Shakespeare: Henry V to Westmoreland prior to the battle of Agincourt