Thread: Definatly my next gun. Perhaps the perfect hunting rifle.

Default Definatly my next gun. Perhaps the perfect hunting rifle.

the only thing I would change is I would want 30-06 with a 20 Ga barrel, cause a 12 Ga kinda blows a grouse apart, and it would be ok for if you saw some ducks too. and I would want the rifle on top.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/d...merican+Armory
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    the only thing I would change is I would want 30-06 with a 20 Ga barrel, cause a 12 Ga kinda blows a grouse apart, and it would be ok for if you saw some ducks too. and I would want the rifle on top.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/genie/d...merican+Armory

I don't know that it'd be legal for waterfowl since it fires a 30-06 round. That'd be one for the LEO's to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    I don't know that it'd be legal for waterfowl since it fires a 30-06 round. That'd be one for the LEO's to answer.
    It's legal to hunt waterfowl with a .44 magnum in your holster, but not used. I'd hope it would be treated the same way, but, depends on the officer, depends on the day he's having....
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    youd have to stash all your lead shotgun shells and -06 rounds when you went to shoot them.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Those are nice. Make every shot count though.

I have a Savage in .222/20ga that I use for predator calling. I use the 20 ga if they come in close and the .222 for longer shots. The rifle barrel is on top. I sure like the combo.