Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sell my hybrid duck boat

Default Sell my hybrid duck boat

hey guys,
    just fyi I'm selling the duck boat. a good few have seen it and if you haven't and would like to PM and i'll email you them. 10.5ft hybrid with a 9.8 tohatsu. perfect for hunting duck lake. not trying to make this an "add" and i will be glad to pay the commision fee to the forums if it sells
    Griffin
    DSC02611.jpg

how much are you asking for it?
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Good lookin' lab!
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

thanks milo, he doesn't come with it tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by duckslayer56 View Post
    how much are you asking for it?
    ??????????????????

the boat is listed on cl with more info
    Wasilla

thanks bud,
    the boat is listed on CL but I can come off that price a lot. Just did that cause everyone on CL tries to jew you done so bad. http://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/2677339341.html
    12ga,
    Denny has hunted outta the boat with me and can vouch for how well it works if your interested dusty has my number.

Thanks Griffin,
    I'm gonna print it out for a couple of guys at work.
    As for buying it for myself, I have never been to DL. And frankly, all the talk on the forum has not really gotten me to excited hunting there.

I wish I was in the state I won't be back until the spring, I would love to have that boat. Right now I'm looking at finding one here in AZ to bring back up

I am working my duck season away in the shop on a boat. What I would give to have a turn key boat!!
    If you were local I would probably have a spare here, it would be great to slow down production and do some hunting.

Nice rig, that wont last long.

Quote Originally Posted by catchfish View Post
    I wish I was in the state I won't be back until the spring, I would love to have that boat. Right now I'm looking at finding one here in AZ to bring back up
    Boats in arizona need to be able to float on the sand. Along the colorado is about the only place I saw enough water to foat a boat. Bud
    Wasilla

hey fyi i am also interested in gun trades. not looking for anything specific but if you have a gun or two to swap or partial swap we might be able to work something out

Griffin
    That price is just fine, I would be firm on it, but then I'v seen it run, that thing is better then any ride at the fair LOL. If I needed a race boat I would be up for it.

Banned

AK Duckman, I remember you took a trip to Cordova last year. How was it, I remember you said locals were not that helpful I think? I might head down there and wonder what road is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by AK DUCKMAN View Post
    Griffin
    That price is just fine, I would be firm on it, but then I'v seen it run, that thing is better then any ride at the fair LOL. If I needed a race boat I would be up for it.
    thanks bud,
    its a shame we didn't see ya out there more this year!
    I've had lots of tire kickers but no takers. Few more guys jerk me around on this thing and i'm just gonna keep it, slap a surface drive mud motor on it and take it south!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin4590 View Post
    I've had lots of tire kickers but no takers. Few more guys jerk me around on this thing and i'm just gonna keep it,
    That is pretty normal. Alaskans like to get as much as they can for as little as possible.

slap a surface drive mud motor on it and take it south!
    There is nothing wrong with that at all. I would wait to get a copperhead when you get down there though.

Quote Originally Posted by ownerstate View Post
    AK Duckman, I remember you took a trip to Cordova last year. How was it, I remember you said locals were not that helpful I think? I might head down there and wonder what road is the best.
    Yes I did and I'll be leaving on the 10th this year. I't really helps to know someone down there. don't get me wrong it's not like their a bunch of A holes. Their really good people that want to keep there pice of heaven, can't blame them for that.

thanks bud,
    its a shame we didn't see ya out there more this year!
    I've had lots of tire kickers but no takers. Few more guys jerk me around on this thing and i'm just gonna keep it, slap a surface drive mud motor on it and take it south!
    Griff I had to change plans a few times this year do to the fact I'm kind of getting back into the big game thing. I stepped away from it for the last 10 years or so. Ducks are like a drug to me and I think it's time to back off a little bit.
    It is the wrong time of year to sell a boat so if you can, just hold out. hell if I had room I'd hold it for you and sell it in the spring but with 3 trailers in my yard now it's kind of tight. If anyone wants a reference I'll be happy to speak up. That boat of yours does kick butt. If I needed a boat yours wouldn't be for sale, because it would be in my yard right now. You take care, be safe and thank you for your service. Bob

i agree with akduckman about the reference, you have too see this boat in the water to appreciate it. it is by far the best all around boat for hunting all the shallow waters. i remember flying by people in jon boats with two of us, decoys, and a dog while they were stuck in shallow water. i have the same boat that was built by griffin just a little bit smaller and i do not think i will ever get rid of it.

Bring it on down to South Carolina. There are plenty of places around Charleston that you could use that thing. Just shoot me a message on here or preferably on SCducks.com if you need help or information on where to go around the low country. I grew up in Moncks Corner and up until I moved away with the Coast Guard I hunted all over the state.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast