I guess it could be worse. I could be weathered in a tent with a 12 y.o. like I did on Kodiak in '08. This time I'm weathered in at the Landing in Ketchikan. My daughter and I watched the ferry to P.O.W. fail to dock and then leave due to high winds. I hustled over to the ferry office to find the trip was cancelled and the boat was on its way back to Hollis.
Just got off the phone with kingfisherktn and if this goes on for another day I'm going to buy him dinner so I can have some company other than my daughter
So, where are you at akhunter83? I know you are here somewhere since we were supposed to be on the same boat
Can't wait to get to Gooch's place and hunt some deer.