Thread: 20A registration hunt?

Default 20A registration hunt?

Has anyone heard if this is going on. Reg book says Oct1 TBA. I couldn't find anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2dawgs View Post
    Has anyone heard if this is going on. Reg book says Oct1 TBA. I couldn't find anything on it.
    goodluck I have a story posted on our hunt search it and read about it

The hotline says they do not anticipate them opening before 1 november. We'll find out next week what this year brings I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    The hotline says they do not anticipate them opening before 1 november. We'll find out next week what this year brings I guess.
    So we are going to do this hunt again?

Thanx for the responses guys, I couldn't find your hunt story 323. Looks like we wait till 1 Nov then.

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...20a+antlerless The hunt from last season.

323-We are already planning on doing the trip our first group did on opening day of the other zone if the hunt happens. You are welcome to join us. I've been thinking of making our run kind of a yearly reunion/tradition. What do you think?

heck yeah sounds like a great idea besides the cold that was a pretty good trip. We need to get a foxpro and try to call in some of the woves as well. The hunt Bronco and I are going on is for him like to see him get a big bull before he leaves.

Ditto on both counts. Of course I vow never to do 4 moose in one day like we did on the first trip. A lot of things could have gone very wrong that night but didn't. I just found out that one of the guys was totally out of it as he followed me across the river that night. We knew something was wrong but not that wrong!

Sure wish I could be there right now to lend a hand. Bronc was a great packer/partner for me this fall and I want to return the favor.

HAHA, great story, I can't wait to get out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mod elan View Post
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...20a+antlerless The hunt from last season.

323-We are already planning on doing the trip our first group did on opening day of the other zone if the hunt happens. You are welcome to join us. I've been thinking of making our run kind of a yearly reunion/tradition. What do you think?
    Sounds like a hell of a trip. All I want to know is what did MWR say when the sleds were returned?

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    heck yeah sounds like a great idea besides the cold that was a pretty good trip. We need to get a foxpro and try to call in some of the woves as well. The hunt Bronco and I are going on is for him like to see him get a big bull before he leaves.
    I'm on post and have a FOXPRO you can borrow. Shoot me a PM whenever you guys are planning the trip and if I'm not gonna be out trying to shoot coyotes, you're more than welcome to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksAndDogs View Post
    Sounds like a hell of a trip. All I want to know is what did MWR say when the sleds were returned?
    Had to pay for a new windshield that broke as soon as we pulled off post. That was the only damage done to the rental.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoformudv View Post
    Had to pay for a new windshield that broke as soon as we pulled off post. That was the only damage done to the rental.
    Yes MWR is a big rip off... The repair job on the windshield was just fine...

I'm getting the on those hunts soon!